War Zone

A forum dedicated to the discussion of gamer culture and related topics!
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dungeons and Dragons Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deminishment
ADMIN
avatar

Posts : 82
Points : 1382
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 28
Location : Azeroth

PostSubject: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 pm

So I am sure not everyone has 100+ dollars to spend on the D&D books so I am going to post some places for you to download them from!

3.5 Books: thepiratebay.org 3423276/Basically_every_D_amp_D_book_released_(3.5)_Dungeons_and_Dragons

4E Books: thepiratebay.org 4700086/Dungeons_and_Dragons_4e_Collection

Hope this helps you save a little cash!

-Dem
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warzone.forum-log.com
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
avatar

Posts : 204
Points : 554
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 2010
Location : Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:50 pm

This is handy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deminishment
ADMIN
avatar

Posts : 82
Points : 1382
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 28
Location : Azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:57 pm

That would be why I made it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warzone.forum-log.com
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 1639
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 1990
Location : Phyrexia's core

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Deminishment wrote:
So I am sure not everyone has 100+ dollars to spend on the D&D books so I am going to post some places for you to download them from!

3.5 Books: thepiratebay.org 3423276/Basically_every_D_amp_D_book_released_(3.5)_Dungeons_and_Dragons

4E Books: thepiratebay.org 4700086/Dungeons_and_Dragons_4e_Collection

Hope this helps you save a little cash!

-Dem

Forgotten Crusaders in no way promotes or supports the use of torrent sites to download files illegally.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warzone.forum-log.com
boshlonavish
Reincarnated Slave
avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Not illegal in Canada bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 1639
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 1990
Location : Phyrexia's core

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 pm

boshlonavish wrote:
Not illegal in Canada bro.

Yeah it is, it's not illegal to torrent something you have the rights to download or if it's freeware, but if it's copyrighted/trademarked and you haven't bought it, it is illegal.

It's like a photocopier in a library. It's not illegal to copy something and print it off. However it is illegal to copy a book and print it off. The photocopier isn't illegal, but the act of copying the book is. Same with torrentng, torrenting isn't illegal, stealing copyrighted/trademarked things with it is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warzone.forum-log.com
The Wicked Avatar
Merchant
avatar

Posts : 69
Points : 194
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 142

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Nazar wrote:
boshlonavish wrote:
Not illegal in Canada bro.

Yeah it is, it's not illegal to torrent something you have the rights to download or if it's freeware, but if it's copyrighted/trademarked and you haven't bought it, it is illegal.

It's like a photocopier in a library. It's not illegal to copy something and print it off. However it is illegal to copy a book and print it off. The photocopier isn't illegal, but the act of copying the book is. Same with torrentng, torrenting isn't illegal, stealing copyrighted/trademarked things with it is.
'
The only problem is nobody cares so why should you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 1639
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 1990
Location : Phyrexia's core

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

The Wicked Avatar wrote:
Nazar wrote:
boshlonavish wrote:
Not illegal in Canada bro.

Yeah it is, it's not illegal to torrent something you have the rights to download or if it's freeware, but if it's copyrighted/trademarked and you haven't bought it, it is illegal.

It's like a photocopier in a library. It's not illegal to copy something and print it off. However it is illegal to copy a book and print it off. The photocopier isn't illegal, but the act of copying the book is. Same with torrentng, torrenting isn't illegal, stealing copyrighted/trademarked things with it is.
'
The only problem is nobody cares so why should you?


I don't care. I never said I don't do it myself. How ever, the forum is checked over by Forumotion and I'm trying to avoid any trouble.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warzone.forum-log.com
The Wicked Avatar
Merchant
avatar

Posts : 69
Points : 194
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 142

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:12 am

Nazar wrote:
The Wicked Avatar wrote:
Nazar wrote:
boshlonavish wrote:
Not illegal in Canada bro.

Yeah it is, it's not illegal to torrent something you have the rights to download or if it's freeware, but if it's copyrighted/trademarked and you haven't bought it, it is illegal.

It's like a photocopier in a library. It's not illegal to copy something and print it off. However it is illegal to copy a book and print it off. The photocopier isn't illegal, but the act of copying the book is. Same with torrentng, torrenting isn't illegal, stealing copyrighted/trademarked things with it is.
'
The only problem is nobody cares so why should you?


I don't care. I never said I don't do it myself. How ever, the forum is checked over by Forumotion and I'm trying to avoid any trouble.

Ahhh i see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archon
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 71
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : די וואָרפּ

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Thu May 26, 2011 4:10 pm

פּיראַטערייַ געזעצן זויגן
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deminishment
ADMIN
avatar

Posts : 82
Points : 1382
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 28
Location : Azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Thu May 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Archon wrote:
פּיראַטערייַ געזעצן זויגן

/agreed, they do. But meh no one seems to care Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warzone.forum-log.com
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
avatar

Posts : 204
Points : 554
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 2010
Location : Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Thu May 26, 2011 7:31 pm

What is with the Arabic like text.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archon
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 71
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : די וואָרפּ

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Fri May 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Steve the Lantern Archon wrote:
What is with the Arabic like text.?

דאס איז רובֿ באשטימט ניט אַראַביש נאַר.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve the Lantern Archon
MOD
avatar

Posts : 204
Points : 554
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 2010
Location : Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 am

עס איז ייִדיש. אבער פארוואס?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deminishment
ADMIN
avatar

Posts : 82
Points : 1382
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 28
Location : Azeroth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:21 am

Damn foreigners, only ENGLISH on these forums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warzone.forum-log.com
King of Phyrexia
ADMIN
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 1639
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 1990
Location : Phyrexia's core

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 am

Steve the Lantern Archon wrote:
עס איז ייִדיש. אבער פארוואס?

Quote :
It is jewish. But why?


I have no idea. But he's banned now so it doesn't matter!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warzone.forum-log.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and Dragons Books   

Back to top Go down
 
Dungeons and Dragons Books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures
» Dungeons & Dragons (and the lesser cousins of that immense family of games)
» Classic Monster Project
» Sons of Dragons - Book 1: The Road of Kyle
» Janette Oke's books

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Zone :: Dungeons and Dragons-
Jump to: